Thursday, April 2, 2009

25 Things

1.How long have you been together?
We have been married 2 years. Our anniversary is February 22.

2.How long did we date? We dated for 3 months, and then were engaged 3 months before getting married. CRAZY!

3. How old is he? He will be 25 next month

4. Who eats more? It's a toss up. Ryan can eat more per meal, but I veg all day!

5. Who said, "I love you," first? Ryan did. I wanted to tell him a week before but I thought I might scare him away!

6. Who is taller? Ryan is, I can wear heels and still not look awkward with him :)

7. Who does the laundry? Most of the time I do, but Ryan is so good about helping with everything around the house.

8. Who does the dishes? When both of us are home, Ryan is the one who does the dishes. I will pretty much do anything to get out of them. We make deals that I will scrub the rest of the house if he will take care of them!

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends how we have our bedroom arranged. Ryan always picks the "best" side of the bed. I can't tell the difference :)

10. Who pays the bills? Always Ryan. If he didn't take care of them none of them would get paid! I am terrible at remembering dates or amounts--while he is awesome with numbers.

11. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn yet...one day!

12. Who cooks dinner? That would be me. I don't mind cooking, I just hate trying to figure out what to make!

13. Who is more stubborn? Depends what it is about. Ryan can be a brat, but he is usually the one to apologize first. I tend to hold grudges (i'm working on it!)

14. Who kissed who first? Ry will tell you that I kissed him...which is a total LIE! I just made it easy to kiss me (he went for the cheek and I "accidently" turned my head!

15. Who asked who out? We were actually set up on a blind date by mutual friends. He did call me before the date to officially ask me out though...so I guess you could say he did.

16. Who proposed? Ryan did. He had been planning a big romantic date, during which he would pop the question-- but as soon as he had the ring, there was no stopping him! He ended up proposing in the Taylor Gardens on the BYUI campus on the way to go watch a movie at the theater! It was perfect though.

17. Who is more sensitive? I am, but he is a big softy too!

18. Who has more siblings? Ryan-- he has 1 sister and 4 brothers.

19. What were you doing ten years ago? haha I was 11 years old... in elementary school!

20. Five things on my to-do list: Make dinner, do makeup work for school, bake banana bread (we have bananas that need to be used), reorganize cupboard under the sink, return library books

21.Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire. Pay off all student loans, buy a HOUSE! take ryan back to the Dominican Republic, go on a huge shopping spree, savings

22. Three of my bad habits: I am a terrible backseat driver (I drive ryan CRAZY), I am super stubborn...It is SO hard for me to apologize, I never am on time for anything...i like waking up at the very LAST possible second, then I think I can shower alot faster than I actually do.

23. Three places I have lived: Cardston, AB Canada--Rexburg, ID--Idaho Falls, ID

24. Five jobs I have had: Waitress at 50's Pizza Diner, Subway "Sandwich Artist", Recreational Therapist Assistant at Hospital and Nursing Home, Secretary at The Auto Vendor, Chiropractic Assistant for Wight Chiropractic

25. Things people don't know about me: Some people might know...I am a huge worry wart! I had ULCERS in highschool! The first few days that Addison was born I didn't sleep...AT ALL! I would wake up seriously every 10 minutes and freak out (i thought she wasn't breathing, or was choking, or was hungry, etc...) I'm a bit insane :)

No comments: