Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Great White North!

I love getting to go home! I usually am pretty good about not getting homesick, but when we get close to the border I always get so excited/homesick. A few highlights of the trip are:
  • A late Christmas with my side of the family
  • Turkey dinner (mom I can't get enough of your cooking!)
  • Attending Jenae's farewell and family dinner (Jenae is my best friend from highschool, and she is going to Fukuoka, Japan on a mission!)
  • Poutine
  • Shopping!
  • Actually getting to sleep in until 10!!
Grandpa cuddling with Addison

Us being...us :)

Uncle Ken and Addie

Ry and and Jeremy being super cool (as always)

the only picture I got of Tami-- and I was lucky to get this one!

my amazing/gorgeous mom

GREAT Grandpa Prince and Addison after her bath

Addison finally got the ripping thing down!

Already loving her clothes...what a girl!

An example of the awesome road conditions in Cardston

This is how we roll.



2 comments:

Jayelle said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! The snow is CRAZY! I kind of miss that...but now that I'm an adult, I'd have to drive around in it and that just doesn't sound like fun at ALL! Hope you make it home safely!

Leah said...

wow those roads are crazy! I don't even remember them getting that bad ever when we were in high school. ps you have an adorable little fam monica!!