Thursday, February 18, 2010

Man's Best Friend? Not today.

I don't understand how some people can not be annoyed by their own barking dog in the middle of the night! I fell asleep listening to this dog, and woke up to find it STILL barking. Seriously?!? If your dog is barking NONSTOP, outside, during regular SLEEPING hours, do something about it. Annoying. Now that the dog has finally stopped barking, I have a constant ring in my ear that sounds a bit like "WHOOF." This dog will be the death of me. Well that dog and the one that lives next door: a huge snarling pit-bull. Wonderful. It's not that I don't love animals. I don't mind the animals at all-- it is the people that do not control their pets that drive me insane.
GRRR!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I have the same problem at my place!! except the dog is whining all day long it makes you feel really bad for him, and a rottweiler lives next door that totally freaks me out! YIKES!