Monday, March 22, 2010

AS SEEN ON TV...

Product Image Snuggie Fleece Blanket As Seen On TV
Don't knock 'em till ya try 'em. Seriously. Ryan and I used to be critics, and now we are proud owners of the the blankets with sleeves. I wrap myself in a blue one, and Ryan in a brown. That was our Friday Night date -- chick flicks and "Snuggies".

I have been feeling gross the last few days, and I freaked Ryan out on Saturday by taking a pregnancy test. Negative of course...but it cracked me up to watch the color drain from his face. Not quite ready Ry?

I have been fighting to keep Ryan away from the car wash for the last month. I hate wasting money in the Winter time on washing the car. It always happens...as soon as we drive out on the road we get splashed with mud and grossness. On Saturday evening I finally broke down. We gave our car a good "spring cleaning." Hopefully all of the winter snow and mud is done with. It was surprisingly liberating. Spring is here!

P.S.
For a printable coupon for your next massage appointment, click HERE.


3 comments:

Rebecca Robison said...

happy birthday to your sweetest bug in a rug!

wow... time just flies!

also, this post about snuggies cracks me up! gonna have to try them sometimes!

Kellie and Spencer said...

Haha! This makes me laugh so hard. You guys are too funny!

Heather said...

It must be a Bell boy thing because Blake was obsessed with car washes when we first got married. Now, not so much.=)