Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You will get addicted to:


OK this book is seriously SO good/disturbing/addicting! I had a couple of massage clients tell me that I HAD to read this book. I was really skeptical--they told me it is about a bunch of kids that have to go into an arena and fight each other to the death, as a reality TV show. Sounds horrible right? I finally gave in and bought it from Barnes and Noble on our anniversary, and I've been reading it (and the second book, "Catching Fire") ever since.


If you like reading, trust me...you won't be able to put them down! Now I just can't wait for book three to come out in the Summer to find out what happens!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I am addicted! I have read the hunger Games but I haven't had time to read Catching Fire yet (not that it would take me long I read the first one in a few days) I was hesitant to suggest this to anyone because the storyline is so crazy but it really is GOOD I am glad you like it too!

DJ said...

I'm always up for a good read. Thanks for the recommendation.