Monday, April 12, 2010

I don't need to see Tornado's on the Discovery Channel...


I have one right here in my house.

Addison has now been redubbed: THE TORNADO/ TORNADDISON/ LITTLE WHIRLWIND (depending on my mood). Since becoming mobile, she has developed quite the little talent of ripping my house apart. I can have a clean bathroom, office, nursery, and master bedroom, and if I leave her alone for longer than 5 minutes I find books everywhere, diapers strewn about, toilet paper EVERYWHERE, and my bottom three drawers in my dresser empty. (Not to mention the poopy little surprise she left me in the bottom of the bathtub this morning). How will I ever keep up with her?!?

Oh the joys of having a one year old.

3 comments:

Requel said...

Wait till she's two and she can talk back! Yeah, it starts that young. It's too bad it's cute when they are two! All I can do is smile and think little stinker when she out right tells me "no not want to" when I ask her to do something. Girls!

DJ said...

i swear red-heads have this never ending reserve of energy and it starts super young. she's cute though so don't be too mad...one year olds are awesome, it's all about discovery for them! Have fun!

Rachel B said...

so true girl!! i seriously just have to close my eyes to the mess sometimes! so what if her junk is literally strewn all over the house-she's only little once right?? thats what i say, but really i do surprisingly maintain a clean house