Monday, November 29, 2010

American Thanksgiving!

I love that I get two Thanksgivings every year! We had a lot of fun this year with Ryan's side of the family. It was full of yummy food, family, and fun. A few of the things that we did this year were: Thanksgiving dinner, Black Friday Shopping, working out with Mindy (I still hurt!), the new Harry Potter, more shopping, game and movie nights, and Ryan and I even snuck a date night in! Here are my favorite pictures from this weekend:
Addison looking for some awesome Black Friday Sales!
The table, right before we stuffed our faces!
I had my first experience with "Snort Piggy Snort"...basically one person goes into the middle of a circle, spins around, and then has to point and guess who the "snorting piggy" is. 

Griffin had the cutest snort ever!

Addie's turn to be blind folded!
Here is a rare photo of Ryan and I together on our date!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Snort Piggy Snort??? Sounds like another game to add to our list for the next group date we do! IT reminds me of "I'm a chubby bunny" where you see who can stuff the most marshmallows in their mouth and still utter those words.

Heather Bell said...

You look adorable in that last picture! How did you get your hair to stick in curls like that? Addie is so cute in those. What a fun kid!! We missed you guys.=) PS. WE love parenthood too!!!