Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Countdown!

For Family Home Evening this week, we will be starting an Easter Countdown. I am excited to teach Addison about Christ's atonement, and to be reminded of his love for me. I am so thankful for my Savior and for his love and mercy so that I can repent of my sins.



If you want to follow along with us, feel free!
Monday: Read "Jesus Christ is My Savior and Redeemer" from this month's Friend. Watch the video: "Lifting Burdens: The Atonement of Jesus Christ"
Tuesday: Decorating Eggs with Addison and watch the clip: "His Sacred Name, An Easter Declaration"
Wednesday: Watch the clip: "Jesus Christ Lives Today"
Thursday: Watch the clip:  "He Lives-Testimonies of Jesus Christ"
Friday: Watch the clip: "Sunday Will Come"
Saturday: Easter Egg Hunt, Dying Easter Eggs, and Watch "For Little Friends-April 2009"
Sunday: Watch the clip: "An Apostle's Easter Thoughts on Christ"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks Monica!! I am going to follow along with you guys.=) We have spring break this week so will be nice to have !