Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pregnancy Stats:

  • I am 27 weeks tomorrow
  • I lost 11 pounds in my first trimester, and got back to my starting weight a couple of months ago. I have now gained a total of 6 pounds.
  • I am not craving anything in particular, I am just hungry!
  • Baby girl is kicking alot now...my belly does the wave when I lie down!
  • I have 9 weeks left of my progesterone shots (yay for single digits!)
  • Bending over is hard
  • I can still paint my toenails, so I do it every week!
  • I wake up 1 or 2 times a night due to hip pain or needing to use the bathroom (surprise, surprise)
  • We are having a hard time thinking of a middle name for baby girl
  • Heat is a killer. I stay in where we have A/C as much as possible!
  • My hair has gotten more curly
  • 92 days until my due date...but who's counting!

No comments: