Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This girl...

has the ability to make me laugh, feel exhausted, drive me crazy, put a smile on my face, cry,  and want to kiss her face all at the same time.

Today I have a energy level of zero. So far I have watched "Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses", played babies, wiped up baby lotion (which can also be used as fingerpaint apparently), and enjoyed some culinary delights made by Chef Addie in the play kitchen. Now at nap time I am looking around at the huge mess that is my home. Unmade bed, dishes in the sink, crumbs on the carpet.... I was thinking that I needed to get some motivation to clean until I came across this quote:
I must be the best mom ever! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Get that thought in your head, girl!! 2 kids make double the mess and 3, well, just don't give up on yourself.=) lol. Wish I could be there to help you with baby in a few weeks, but can't wait to snuggle her at Thanksgiving (if Hailey will share).=)

Heidi said...

I love that quote! I guess that makes me a good mom... and the more kids I have the better I get because my floor gets stickier and stickier with each child that comes:)