Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Surprise!

I was recently called as the Nursery Leader in our new ward. My official first day in Nursery was September, 30. It was crazy! There are close to thirty kids all in one class, with only a few teachers. After my first week, I was exhausted! On the way home I was talking to Ryan about changes that I wanted to make and the way I wanted to restructure the nursery, and I was so worked up about it I didn't even notice the HUGE fifth wheel and white truck parked outside my house until we got up close.
 
GUESS WHO CAME TO VISIT.....
 
My Grandma and Grandpa Prince!
 
We were all so excited to see them! They ended up staying until Thursday Morning, and we had so much fun while they were here! We went shopping (as much as you can with my little munchkins), went out for dinner at Sizzler (thanks Grandpa!), made a trip to Utah to stock up on Food Storage, and visited our local pumpkin patch! I love surprises, and this was a great one!
 
Here are a few pictures of our fun week:
 
Addison and "Papa Prince" having a movie party. They snuggled up and watched Cars. Addie liked learning that Grandpa knows how to work on cars, and knew all of the different kinds in the movie!

We found our perfect pumpkins (5 to be exact) at Swore Farms.

Ironically my little "spuds" both refuse to eat potatos!

Addie got to sit on "Lilly" the horse. Brave girl!

The maze that Grandpa tried to help Addison figure out, Addie was too impatient though and she just jumped over the hay bales. :)



Gracelyn LOVED Grandma! She went to her without "Playing Strange" at all. She learned how to say "Papa" and would call for him all the time too!

Haha my Grandpa's face makes my laugh every time in this picture!
My girls are so lucky to have so many Grandma's and Grandpa's that love them!
We decided to go up to Canada for Gracelyn's birthday, and for Canadian Thanksgiving, so we got to spend even more time with all of the Grandma's and Grandpa's up there too! It was a crazy and fun week. The only downside was that my girls both got sick, and so did I. We were just starting to feel better in Canada, when we found out that Grandma and Grandpa Prince caught it from us down in Idaho. Sorry guys! :)

No comments: