Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm going green!

I love essential oils!

I use them in all of my massages, and my clients LOVE them! They have so many benefits for the body, and they smell great too! Recently we have started using them around our home, for cleaning, skin care, pretty much everything...and I'm a bit obsessed with these:
LOVE this lotion... works better than any other that I have tried...I even have a client that uses it on his hair! I don't go THAT far with it though...
I swear Ryan is washing his hands every hour with this stuff.
I have always been a lip gloss addict. My favorite is the Pina Colada :)
I was a bit skeptical about the laundry products, (I was all about my Lavender TIDE) but I have been converted!

All of these products have Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree Oil) in them. They are made of natural ingredients, and are safer than grocery store products for my family. Since Ryan and I both love the products, we have signed up to be distributers of them. If any of you blog readers are interested in trying them out, let me know :)

Click here to learn more.

1 comment:

Rebecca Robison said...

love it.

you know what my favorite product is? the dishwasher soap. A+ mazing!