Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Surprise!

For my birthday, Ryan surprised me with a weekend in Idaho Falls! We started out by eating at Olive Garden. I had my favorite-- the Tour of Italy. (yum!) Then we relaxed for the night at Destinations Inn. It was the most relaxing night I've had since Addison was born over a year ago! I'm so spoiled!

The "Rio" room at Destinations Inn.

Ryan knows me well!

I am now officially addicted to jetted tubs. I woke up extra early the next morning so that I could have one last soak!


Oh and I am happy to say that I am officially done with my depression over being 22. It's amazing what FOUR different Birthday Cakes can do for a girl!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I just love your blog. What a nice surprise for your birthday! Welcome to the world of 22. It's not so bad eh. People still think we are too young to be having a husband a kid anyways right?

Heather said...

Yay! Nothing better than 4 bday cakes.=) And how great to have a night away! Good job Ryan.=)