Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm a gamer!

After baby belly sucks. It's squishy. It's soft. I'm not a fan. I want my 17 year old stomach back! But I have ZERO motivation to get rid of it. It may sound dumb, but I always think..."I could work out like crazy and tone my jelly belly for the next 6 months or so, but by the time I get rid of it I probably will want another baby, and I will end up back where I started. What a waste of time." I know. Kind of sad. Ryan and I bought a Wii with Wii Fit Plus...and I actually have LIKED working out with it. Maybe all hope isn't lost for my baby belly yet?
So far, my favorite part about having a Wii is watching Ryan do the "Super Hula Hoop" or seeing Jeremy practice his Yoga Poses. Very entertaining. 


On another note, we said "bubye" to Addie's "Bu bu". That's baby talk for I packed away all of Addison's bottles on Saturday night. It was a sad day. Not so much for her, she could have cared less. I felt like crying though...where did my baby go?!? The pacifier is next in line. I have a feeling that she is going to have a harder time with that one. She never has cared for it during the day, but it is a MUST when she goes to sleep. Any ideas on how to make it easier on her? (and me!)

2 comments:

Requel said...

The bottle was easy I got rid of that before she turned one. It was like a week before because I ran out of formula so I thought why not. But the binky is another story. She loves it. She's 2 and a half with a little sister on the way and I don't see her giving it up any time soon. Oh well. She'll out grow it some day!

Heidi said...

I know all about baby belly:) If you ever want to join me walking let me know. I used to go @ 6:30 a.m. most mornings but I'm not ready for that yet. Maybe an evening walk or 9am walk with the strollers? Walking and talking is so much more motivating for me than a boring exercise video:)