Sunday, August 8, 2010

Families can be together forever.

I hate missing out on things with my family.

Unfortunately I have to miss quite a bit because we live ten hours away. (Unless Ryan is driving...then it is only seven and a half!) Last week I thought I was going to have to miss yet another important family event, but thanks to my amazing husband, and a lot of quick packing, I was able to make it! 

I drove up to Canada early Friday morning, and was able to finally meet my Uncle James's family. James has been married for seven years (i think) and has two adorable little kids. He just moved back to Canada last year from Taiwan. He had been in Taiwan since before he got married, so this was the first time that I was able to meet Lydia, Mason, and Isabelle. How cute is this little family?!?
(I stole this picture from facebook)



James's family was in Cardston for the weekend, because they were going to the temple to be sealed. I had never been to sealing where children were involved before, and it was so amazing to see them become a forever family. The Cardston Temple has to be my favorite temple. It is SO beautiful.  
I also was able to see a lot of family from my Mom's side that I haven't seen for a while, and to have a sleepover at my Grandma and Grandpa Prince's house for the first time in years! Unfortunately I forgot to get out my camera for the entire weekend and I only ended up with one picture:
Isn't my mom the cutest Grandma ever?!?

I am so glad that I was able to go up to Canada last weekend. And I am so thankful that Ryan and I were married in the temple, so that our family can be together forever too!

Here's a shout out to you Ry...thank you for being so supportive of me and my crazy ideas. I love you! 

P.S. I think you are smokin' hot. Obviously. 

1 comment:

shelly said...

We were so glad that you were able to come home too. I really appreciate the efforts that you make to come visit...I know it isn't easy travelling with a baby! We love you!