Sunday, August 29, 2010

#&@$!

So my baby decided to bust out with her first four letter word today. "S__ __ __!" DURING sacrament. She didn't MEAN to say the word that came out (LOUDLY and over and over and over). 

She was trying to say "shoe" or "a shoe" but what came out of her mouth instead had heads turning and eyes widening. I am sure that most of our side of the chapel could hear her. Nice.

It didn't help that I looked completely guilty of teaching her "the word". My face went bright red and I kept whispering.."WHAT? WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!?" Finally I got her to quit talking with a handful of crackers. People were laughing in front of us, and behind us. Awesome. 


4 comments:

Heather said...

Bell children...=) Blame Grandpa Bell!

Kellie and Spencer said...

That is hilarious!!! I would have busted up so bad!

Lindsay said...

ha ha ha! I wish I was there. Ha ha ha

Karlene said...

out of the mouths of babes....i think my favorite from my kids was when jaylene was like 2 and said "you little s**t" haha she got that from her gr. gramma....and just the other day ryder came in saying "what the h*ll is going on in here" i couldn't even keep a straight face it was so funny!!!
but during church...now thats classic