Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1...

I usually don't get into many of those "you've been tagged" blogging things, but quite a few of my friends with blogs have participated in this one, and I have really enjoyed getting to know more about them...so I have decided to give it a go!

Day 1- Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3- Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry {or nearly and why}
Day 7- Favorite movies
Day 8- A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10- Something you're afraid of
Day 11- Favorite tv shows
Day 12- What you believe
Day 13- Goals
Day 14- Some pictures you love
Day 15- pictures of your Dream house


Day 1
Self Portrait--this is one from 2008.

  • I HATE moths! They creep me out more than any other insect...spiders are a close second.
  • I am obsessed with the smell and taste of peppermint. 
  • I drive my husband crazy because I hate taking medicine (unless absolutely necessary...I'm talking life or death).
  • I used to have a pet frog named "Lazy Lennard". 
  • I love reading!
  • I was chased by a skunk once.
  • My daughter and husband mean everything to me.
  • I have never been on an airplane.
  • I love surprises...large or small!
  • I would love to take a photography class some day.
  • I have three presents wrapped under our Christmas tree.
  • I crave Pita Pit almost every day!
  • I used to rearrange my bedroom at least once a week when I was in Junior high
  • I used to be a big "Farmville" player...that dumb game is so addicting! I am happy to say that I am 5 months "Farmville Sober".
  • I broke my front tooth on a ladder when I was younger, so half of it has been rebuilt!

2 comments:

DJ said...

I'm so glad you are joining in on this one. I'm like you I don't go for all the blogging games and tags etc. This one is great though. At least I think so. Fun to read. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the days challenges! Great picture by the way. I love your hair dark. You are gorgeous!

Karlene said...

FUN! i keep debating whether or not to start. i think i might :)