Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 4...

Something I am looking forward to:

I am looking forward to the holidays! We will be staying in Idaho Falls next weekend for American Thanksgiving, and will be able to spend time with Ryan's side of the family. I am excited to see everyone, and to get a second Thanksgiving dinner this year!

For Christmas, we are headed up to Canada. We will get there on Christmas Eve, and will be staying until the second of January. I love Christmas! It is by far, my favorite holiday. I love remembering Christ's birth, the sparkling lights on the tree, the music, the food, pretty much everything about it.

 For the past 3 years we have had a little two foot tree that we kept on our end table. But this year we finally bought a real Christmas Tree! Ryan and I had fun setting it up and decorating it while Addison was asleep a couple of weeks ago. It still needs a few things added to it, but here is what it looks like now:
Also, I am excited for my brother Brandon to get home from his mission in January! I was pregnant when he left, so he hasn't been able to be around to watch Addison grow. It will be so fun when they will finally get to meet each other...he is going to love her, and I am sure she will love her Uncle "Bandin" too :)

No comments: