Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 5....

Pictures of things that make me happy:

These "happy pictures" are in no particular order...
My family makes me happy. I don't have any recent pictures of my entire family together though so I just chose a picture of my own little family. I am thankful for my parents, brothers, in-laws, and extended family too though...I love being able to spend time with the people that mean the most to me!
The day that Addison was born was one of the happiest days of my life. This is a picture of the first time that I held her. I almost tear up every time I look through the pictures of her first seconds of life. I think I may have had a mild allergic reaction to the epidural though...check out that red, splotchy face! Super attractive :)
Ryan makes me happy...My wedding day was an amazing day for both of us.  I just wish I could relive it all over again, because it went by so quickly that I don't remember a lot of it! 
Home makes me happy. It might sound strange, but just the sight of these mountains make me feel secure and at home. 
Temples make me happy. I love peace that I feel when I am in them, and the blessings that come from visiting the temple. 
This is the BEST makeup ever...and it definitely makes me happy :)

A clean house makes me happy...these are all of my favorite cleaners!
Massages make me happy...especially when I am on the receiving end!

I have this picture of Christ hanging in my living room. It reminds me everyday that through him I can be eternally happy. 

No comments: