Monday, December 20, 2010

Caught in the Act...

I have been told quite a few times that toddlers start climbing like crazy when they get to Addison's age...and it has happened! The little monkey figured out how to get up on our counter-tops while I was in another room! She had some pretty great incentive though, our yummy gingerbread house!
I have no idea where these pants came from (Maybe my sister in law Mindy?), but Addison LOVES wearing her "SaSa Pants"--which translates into Santa Pants.
 Little Stinker! There were bite marks in almost every cookie on the top, and I was picking up little pieces of chewed up bubble gum for hours...
I am almost in shock that Christmas is only five days away! And my brother will be home in 3 weeks and 2 days from his mission...CRAZY!

2 comments:

Kaylee and Phil said...

Haha that is hilarious! Go Addie!

Heather said...

Those pants are totally from Mindy!! I remember a picture of her girls in them. Aw, good times!=) What a cute climber even if she is a naughty bum.=)