- He woke up early, cleaned the house and made breakfast (while I enjoyed EVERY second of sleeping in!)
- We got ready and drove to Idaho Falls, dropped off Addison at his parent's
- Shopping at the Mall-- He forced me to stop looking in Baby Gap, and to buy something for myself :)
- SURPRISE! He took me to a new spa in Idaho Falls, and got me a manicure and pedicure
- Olive Garden for lunch (my FAVORITE)
- Walk by the river
- Shopping again! He bought me a Kindle...since I read every night while he does homework so that we can be "hanging out"
- Went to pick up Addison, and Ryan's mom had made pizza and had a chocolate birthday cake for me.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Ryan spoiled the heck out of my on my birthday! We decided to plan a date for each other this year, instead of doing the usual birthday thing. Here is what he planned for me: