I love the summer time, and finally it is warm enough outside to enjoy the weather! Ryan, Addison, and I took a LONG walk yesterday after church. Have I mentioned that I have the best husband ever? He is my best friend, and I LOVE being able to just talk with him.
A few things that I am looking forward to this summer are:
-Camping at Bear lake with Kellie and Spencer (lets plan a day guys!)
-Getting Baby's room painted and ready for her big arrival
-4th of July
-Going to the temple with Ryan
-Jon's Wedding August 13th (Ryan's brother got engaged on May 28th, and we are SO excited for him!)
-A week and a half vacation! We are going camping with my family in BC in early August.
-Having BBQ's with friends
-Taking Addison swimming
-and another BIG day that I learned about last night...I will wait a few days until I post about that one, I don't want people finding out via my blog quite yet! (but trust me it is SUPER exciting!)
What I am not looking forward to this summer:
-The only things that I am not looking forward to this summer are pregnancy related:
- camping in a tent when I am 9 months along
- two long drives up to Canada--with specific instructions from Doctor J. to stop every two hours to get out, it is already about a 10 hour drive, and with all that stopping it will take us FOREVER!
- Not being able to do anything but ride while we are boating
- Getting butt shots every week :(
- Being hot and uncomfortable...thank GOODNESS we have A/C in our house, so hopefully this won't be too bad.