Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, what do you do in the Summer time?

Baby girl kept me awake for an hour past bedtime last night. She doesn't kick often, so I enjoyed her little dance recital inside of my belly! I think that these next few months are going to fly by, and we will have a little newborn baby before we know it!

I love the summer time, and finally it is warm enough outside to enjoy the weather! Ryan, Addison, and I took a LONG walk yesterday after church. Have I mentioned that I have the best husband ever? He is my best friend, and I LOVE being able to just talk with him.

A few things that I am looking forward to this summer are:

-Father's Day
-Camping at Bear lake with Kellie and Spencer (lets plan a day guys!)
-Getting Baby's room painted and ready for her big arrival
-4th of July
-Going to the temple with Ryan
-Jon's Wedding August 13th (Ryan's brother got engaged on May 28th, and we are SO excited for him!)
-A week and a half vacation! We are going camping with my family in BC in early August.
-Having BBQ's with friends
-YW Camp
-Taking Addison swimming
-and another BIG day that I learned about last night...I will wait a few days until I post about that one, I don't want people finding out via my blog quite yet! (but trust me it is SUPER exciting!)

What I am not looking forward to this summer:

-The only things that I am not looking forward to this summer are pregnancy related:
  • camping in a tent when I am 9 months along
  • two long drives up to Canada--with specific instructions from Doctor J. to stop every two hours to get out, it is already about a 10 hour drive, and with all that stopping it will take us FOREVER!
  • Not being able to do anything but ride while we are boating
  • Getting butt shots every week :(
  • Being hot and uncomfortable...thank GOODNESS we have A/C in our house, so hopefully this won't be too bad.

1 comment:

Kellie and Spencer said...

Let's do set a date! We are super excited. Although I did read in the paper that Bear Lake is closed for high water...so we might have to do it after all of the flooding issues have settled.

I am excited to hear the surprise!