Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December

This month has been a crazy one! My brother Brandon was married on the 10th of December. We drove up to Canada on the 9th, and came home on the  12th. It was a quick trip, (which is not easy with our two little girls) but we did it. I am so glad I was able to be in the temple for their sealing. We are excited that Dani is part of our family! They are going on a roadtrip down to California for their honeymoon, and stayed the night here last night, so it was fun to hang out with them for a bit this morning before they headed for Salt Lake.

TODAY is Ryan's last day of school. He has finally finished his Bachelor's degree!!! I am so, so, so, so excited about this...that means I get to see my husband at night! Ryan has been working on his degree for close to six years. Because I wasn't able to work before we had kids (I had to get all of my immigration done first), and because we have decided that it was important for me to stay home with our babies, he has been working full time and going to school all along. It has been exhausting and stressful for him, and I am so glad that he is finally done!

We will be at Ryan's parent's on Monday to exchange gifts before we head back up to Canada on Tuesday. Two of my best friends from highschool are getting married on the 23rd, so we will be going to their wedding, and then staying up for Christmas with my family. I am so excited for Christmas this year. Children makes Christmas magical, and I can't wait for Addison to understand all about the real meaning of Christmas. She is so excited about Santa coming this year too!

Santa sent her this video and it looks like she is on the nice list!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

No comments: