Friday, February 10, 2012

Hey Mom, we're best buds right?

During Gracelyn's nap time, I usually try to catch up on things, cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. I could tell that Addison needed a little extra attention yesterday. So we grabbed the camera and had a awesome little self portrait session.

Our pictures started out like this:
 Then got a little bit more silly:

And then they got just plain ugly.

I love hanging out with Addison. She is at such a fun age. The girl is 2 1/2 going on 17. Seriously she says the funniest things.

  • She tells me all of the time that she is going to, "Marry a boy today."
  • She cries when she can't take her favorite lip gloss to bed with her.
  • She has all of the chorus "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum memorized.
  • When I get upset she says, "It's OK Mom, Don't FREAK OUT!"
  •  She plays Barbie's and has them say things, "OH NO DAUGHTER...ARE YOU OK???" OHHH SHE'S ALIVE!!!"
  • She ran over to me, hugged me, and asked, "Hey Mom, we're best buds right?" the other day. Addison we are DEFINITELY best buds. I love you!

No comments: