Thursday, February 9, 2012

You make me happy, when skies are gray.

That was the song that I used for a theme in Gracelyn's room. I picked it out before she was born, and she really is my Little Sunshine! When we sing "You are my sunshine" to her she always smiles and kicks her legs. That's her song!

Back in September I did a post about our Nursery...but we hadn't quite finished it. I forgot to post pictures of the finished room. So here they are. The kids bedrooms in our townhome are pretty small, so we have to make do with limited space. Here is what the room looked like before (when it was my massage room/guest bedroom):

This post also shows close ups of a few of the pictures etc.

And here is the finished nursery:

Please ignore the messy changing table. As you can imagine, it has been well used!

And here is my favorite addition to the room...my little Gracelyn Jane! I am loving the double chin in this picture. She is getting chubby, I love every roll on her arms and legs.

No comments: