Thursday, September 6, 2012

Big sister, little sister.

Love these girls! They love each other so much, and I am so glad that they will have each other as best friends/sisters forever. As the only girl in my family I never was sad that I didn't have a sister. I had no competition, I got my own room, and I had all of my own girly toys that I didn't have to share. But when I watch my girls together, it makes me wish that I had one! They have so much fun together and really are best friends!
 
They play so well together, even if at the end the room does look like this:

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love their matching outfits!

shelly said...

I am so glad theat they have eachother too!!! An I am so glad that I have you!- mom

Lindsay said...

your girls are so beautiful! and super!! I love your preschool ideas. I am doing preschool at home with Lucy this year as well. It has been fun spending that time together.

Lindsay said...

I ment super cute:)