Friday, October 11, 2013

Highlights of Summer

Summertime came and went WAY to quickly. Here are a few of the highlights of our Summer:

Pool parties on the Patio
Putting in a new flower bed in the backyard

Addison's first dance rehearsal! She was AMAZING and really brave! There was an auditorium full of people!
Backyard pool parties with the neighbor kids
Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit and we had a fun weekend with them! These are a couple pictures that my Dad took of the girls up on Scout Mountain:

We went camping at Palisades with Ryan's family and had a great time!
Swimming at Rigby Lake
Our major summer project was digging up the weed patch in the back and putting in a new shed and two raised veggie gardens. They actually grew and I now have zucchini and tomatoes coming out of my ears! :)
Addie got her ears pierced with minimal tears.
Somehow I was talked into buying a puppy. He's a pain, but he's really cute too. Lucky for him!
We named him Tippy! The girls LOVE him. I wish I could say the same for myself. I am still only at "sometimes like".
We had a few flash floods in Chubbuck and it resulted in a wet basement and shop vacs full of water!
I was finally brave enough to make a trip with both girls alone. The last time I made a big trip alone Addie was a baby. We went up to Montana and stayed at Apgar campground with my family while Ryan was on a business trip.

Addie trying to listen to her little cousin...it didn't work. :) He will be born in just a few weeks now!
We visited the Alberta visitor center at West Glacier. It is a place we always used to go on bike rides to when I was a kid, and it was fun to make the ride with my girls!
This is my bed. Somehow there was never much room for me? haha
Addie caught her first fish with Grandpa! She still talks about it!
Gracelyn never just falls asleep, she usually will only sleep in her crib. So this shows how tired out she was from all of the fun!

No comments: