We had talked about going to Disneyland for a while, but weren't sure if the girls were old enough. Gracelyn was only 18 months, and we worried that it would be the wrong time. Finally we decided to just do it and then go back later on too! :) I booked the trip in February, and kept it a secret for so long! I was proud of myself because it was HARD not to tell Addie something that I knew she would be SO excited about. We told Addie a week before we left. I spent forever making autograph books, and putting together a backpack for the girls full of all things Disney. (coloring books, shirts, snacks, etc, and stuff to keep them busy on the flight to California) The reaction we got when we gave the back pack to them was not what I expected at all! Addie calmly opened the bag, saw all of the stuff, and when I asked where she thought we were going said, "Disneyland" like it was no big deal! Then she got super excited when she saw the princess fruit snacks. Haha she didn't quite get it. I looked up Disneyland online and showed her all of the fun things we were going to do THEN she was SO excited. :)
- Cars Land!!! Amazing! The roller coaster was my personal favorite!
- World of Color is a light/water show that puts Vegas to shame!
- The greasy delicious (expensive) food
- Disney Jr Live- Sophia, Jake, and Doc Mcstuffins...Addie and Gracelyn both loved it!
- Splash Mountain was Addie's favorite ride. I was impressed that she would even go on it...Twice!
- The parade!