Things Addison has learned to do since my last post:
- how to suck on her ENTIRE fist
- how to squeal
- how to laugh...my FAVORITE!
- how to roll over (she used to do this on accident but now she's a baby on a mission!)
- how to grab her toes
- how to "goo and coo" nonstop
- how to pull the string on her car-seat toy (it plays music)
- how to actually like the bath!
I love watching Addison grow! She is 12 pounds now and is a little chunk! I can't help but kiss her little cheeks (poor thing...i do this at least 100 x every day). She will be 5 months this next Tuesday!
I Love you Addieboo