Monday, September 13, 2010

My Majah!

My mom came for a weekend visit on Thursday. I love spending time with her...she is one of my Best Friends for sure. I call her almost every day, and I tell her everything. Well ALMOST everything :) I had alot of fun with her this weekend having movie nights, shopping, scrapbooking, playing games, and hanging out. She even insisted on babysitting so that Ryan and I could go out on a much needed date night! 

Here are a few of the highlights mostly for my own journaling:
  • Addie saying "GraaaaaMA!" 
  • Mom busting out some serious ninja moves while playing the Wii...that lady can box!
  • Boggle Night...mom entertained us with words like "Rez"
  • Our "analysis" for her Child Psychology Paper
  • Trying to buy bulk candy while Addison ate out of the bins behind our backs. 
  • Mom spinning on playground equipment at the park
Halloween 1988


Isn't she the cutest Grandma EVER?
SCARY picture of me, but Addie and my Mom look SO cute :)
I know you hate me for this mom! :) "D. I. P. Dip. What's that?"

I love you Mom!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

nice tribute to your mom.. She is a great lady. One of the best! and one of my best friends. I'm glad you got to have a weekend with her. Sounds so fun!

shelly said...

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter like you. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without you....The Lord definately knew what he was doing when he sent you to me!