Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

A few Highlights for us in the Year 2011:
  • Brandon Home from Mission
  • We Celebrated our 4th Year of Marriage
  • Addison turned two
  • Visiting Las Vegas (and I flew in a plane for the first time)
  • Summer Vacation in BC
  • Ryan graduating with his Bachelor's Degree
  • Addison's first camping trip to Bear Lake (didn't go well!)
  • Weddings! Jon and Jen, Brandon and Dani, Chance and Jenae
  • Ryan's New Dirtbike (more to come on that)
  • Surprising Ryan with the news that I was pregnant  
  • Delivering our sweet baby Gracelyn in October
I have already started on my New Years Resolutions. They are:
  • Weekly date night with Ryan
  • Work Out regularly (at least 3-4 times/week)
  • Eat Healthy, and no eating after 7:00pm (this is my weakness...I love munching at night!)
  • Lose the baby weight!
  • Read my scriptures EVERY day.
  • Morning prayer
  • Be more patient
  • Start Preparing YW lessons a week in Advance, not last minute
  • Learn a new Skill: cake decorating! (Ryan got me everything I need to get started for Christmas)
this is all I can think of for right now, but I will add to my list as I think of more.

No comments: