Addison had her third birthday last Saturday! She is getting so big, I can hardly believe how fast time is flying!
- When I asked her what she wanted for dinner on her birthday, she first said Costco hotdogs, but then she changed her mind. She finally settled on salmon, broccoli, and pasta. Such a sophisticated three year old! :)
- She requested a Barbie party.
- She didn't care what flavor of cake she had, as long as it was pink!
- We played "Just Dance" on the Wii (pictures not included in the post...you are welcome Bell family)
- She was SOOO spoiled. These are the gifts that she got for her birthday:
- Littlest Petshop with Pets to Go With it
- Three Barbies and a Barbie horse
- A puzzle
- A Kite
- A Dress
- Two Movies
- A Cute Chair
- A ton of treats
- Playdough Stamp Kit
- A new bracelet
- A tithing piggy bank
- A book
- New Elmo PJ's
- A doll house (Ryan and I refinished the doll house that my Dad made me when I was a little girl)
|Princess Addison opening her gifts|
|Here is the finished doll house. |
I had to bring the furniture inside to paint it. When Addison asked me who it was for, I told her, "just some kid". She was SO excited when she found out that SHE was the kid! :)